Thursday, June 21, 2018

Thankful for the Rain

We have gotten several inches of rain over the last 2 days.
Probably more than we need, but I am still thankful for it.
Yesterday I spend a few hours in the yard between the rain. I got quite a bit cleared around the rhubarb patch, but still more to do.
Then I spent the rest of the afternoon and this morning making these...

Bowl Buddies for a friend.


This is the fabric she chose. They are for one of her family members who has cats.

Then I made these for my niece who is celebrating a birthday at the end of the month. 
She has cats, too.


Two bowl buddies for soup bowls. Doesn't my pink Fiestaware bowl look nice?


One large bowl buddy for serving size bowls.


Two Plate Pals (a name I made up). My turquoise Fiestaware plate matches the Plate Pal much better in person. The camera doesn't show the color correctly.



I am adding a dishcloth and scrubby to the pile.
Here kitchen is done in turquoise/teal colors so I hope these all fit in.



What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'.
Check them out.