Monday, June 18, 2018

Gratitude Day 17

What knowledge are you grateful for?
That I am loved. 
I have been working on 365 Challenge blocks.

Two 3 inch blocks and six 6 inch blocks. I have cut fabric for 10 more blocks.
The Texas relatives are here. My husband went down the road yesterday to FIL's to do the chores and they were there. He got to visit with them and hold the baby - he loves babies - they said they would come to our house for a visit on Tuesday. We'll see. They are notorious for not coming when they say they will. I won't hold my breath, but I will keep my sharp sewing items put away until they head back to Texas.

 
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'
 
Check them out.

3 comments:

Cindy Quilts said...

Please leave a comment.

Annette Mandel said...

Nice progress on your blocks. Hope you get a chance to hold the baby. A78mandel at yahoo dot com

dq said...

Great work on those very fun blocks! I am also happy to hear that you are loved. Everyone needs to feel that way.