Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Here's To A Great New Year

Image result for happy new year images

I wish you all a wonderful new year. I hope you get to spend time with the people you love and get to do the things that bring you joy.

While I do not make resolutions, I do have some goals in mind. I will be talking about those in another post.

I will be spending the first few days of the new year with Son and his GF. Thursday she is suppose to be having surgery to remove a large kidney stone. She is getting over something, but the doctor thought she should still be able to have the surgery. We will find out Thursday morning. I hope it all goes as planned. She needs to get healthy. 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Cindy!! I hope all goes well for your Son's GF tomorrow - ;))