Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Second verse same as the first

at least when it comes to the weather.
Cloudy, gloomy, cold...again.

I spent the day hand quilting.


It's not finished, but almost half way. There is a solitary butterfly on one end. I have quilted and taken out at least 3 different designs. Nothing seems quite right. The butterfly is left from the design previous to what I am doing now which is just straight lines in the ditch and along two lines in the border fabric. I am going to let my mom decide if she wants more butterflies. Or maybe none at all. I have a feeling she might want to keep this one as a memorial to my brother.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I'm Henry VIII, I Am - good song!! Your quilting looks great - your Mom is going to love it - it's a nice tribute to your brother - ;))