Friday, January 31, 2020

On the home stretch!

I have about 6-12 inches in four spots to quilt. I will finish that today.
Depending on what time that happens the binding will get sewn on.

I prepped the binding earlier today using my high tech method.
If I don't get the binding sewn on today it will happen tomorrow.

I will be picking up Son so we can go visit my parents for a few days. I can hand sew the binding there. I am also taking a couple more projects to work on. I also told Son if he or GF have any mending to bring it along. 

I am hoping for sunny weather while at my parents. They live a few hours south of me and sometimes their weather is different, and sunnier, than the weather here.
We had a very light coating of snow this morning which has melted. It is cloudy and gloomy ... again.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Have fun at your parents' house - I hope the weather is warmer while you are there - ;))