Monday, January 6, 2020

Hoping to

in the new year.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to add this - to see what other quilters are up to visit
Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I have made a list of all my projects. 
Some are kits waiting to be started, some are projects that have been started, some are close to being finished. I am pretty sure know this is not ALL of my projects. I found a couple more hiding today.

 Then I took photos of them
and started an Excel document to help me keep track of them. 
I know the photos are tiny, but they are big enough that I know what project it is.

My plan is to pick one or two to work on, get them finished up and cross them off the list. I took 137 photos which does not include the projects I didn't get listed. Wonder how many years it will take me to do this?! I know this is probably not a lot compared to some, but it seems like I need to get busy! I am going to prioritize them as a few of them are ones I would like to finish sooner rather than later for gifts or fair entries. I am pretty sure a few of them may get passed on. I have lost interest and don't think I want to spend time completing them. There is another Sew Day and Retreat coming up this month. I have been slowly going through fabric, notions, tools and there is usually someone who takes the things I no longer want.
So, I am off the sew!

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Good for you!! - I have tried several times to keep a spreadsheet of my projects - but I can never keep up with them. If you have 137 - I'm afraid to count mine - LOL - ;))

Sewgreen said...

Wow!! That's a lot of projects!! You're so organized with them!