Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Good Morning, Sunshine!

This lovely is growing where I can see it out my kitchen window. 

 The picture isn't the greatest because I took it through the window (with screen). 
That yellow spot in the middle is butterfly enjoying the sunflower.

Some of the petunias are doing well. 
Half have not survived the heat and no rain. 
I'm bad about watering :(  

I enjoy the variation in coloring. 

The Hostas on the southwest side of the house are not faring well either. The dry weather has not been kind. 
We also removed a tree (that big bare spot) that shaded them. I think I will need to move the Hostas and replant that area with sun loving plants next year.

I will close with some pics of the storm clouds that went through here yesterday.

 We got less than an inch of rain, a little wind, no hail, no damage.

No comments: