Sunday, October 20, 2019

Playing Around With Filters

Sometimes I am not happy with the pics my phone takes. My son recently showed me that there are filters.Last night I stood at the door watching Husband working in the field across the road from the house. Those lights out there are the combine.

I noticed a pretty sunset. I decided to take some pics using each of the photos. There are a lot.














Of course, now I don't know which is which and I know that some are duplicates because there are only 12 filters and I have 15 pics. But I can see the color is different and that will surely affect the way my quilt pictures looks. Hmm, I need to play with this some more.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Those are really pretty - I'll have to check my camera to see if I can find the "filters" - thanks for sharing - ;))