Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Off the Frame

I didn't take a picture, but it is another beautiful day here. Husband has been harvesting since 11:00 this morning. I won't see him until after dark again, if he doesn't have any issues. Fingers crossed.

I just took this quilt off the frame. 

I think it looks good. Now to trim and bind it.

I was very lucky twice when I was quilting. 
The bobbin ran just as I was starting a pass and again just at the very end of the second to last pass. Usually it runs out right in the middle.

We are suppose to get rain Friday which means Husband won't be able to be in the field. That might be a good day to deliver the quilt and pillow. I better get busy!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Lucky you! I really like the way you laid out this quilt - and I love the "tire track" border - it's perfect - ;))