Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Aren't These Cute!?

I have been working a little on some cute little spool blocks. I found this pattern, Hoopla Spools Quilt at fabshophop.com. It was designed by Jason Yenter for In the Beginning Fabrics.
I am making them half the size of the pattern.

I plan to put them around an appliqued sewing machine center block that I found here at fabshophop.com. My Sewing Room is a free project sheet from Henry Glass Fabrics and is a 50" x 50" wallhanging. I will just be using the sewing machine applique, but it is a nice quilt.

And, then I decided I was tired of moving my rolls of batting around because the were in the way of other things so I put them on the batting bar under the APQS frame.
I like to batting when it is on sale. I know it seems like a lot, but I have at least 10 quilts that need to be quilted. I will go through soon enough.

No comments: