Monday, October 21, 2019

Next Up

on the quilting frame will be this quilt.- Ten Minute Tiles by J.D. Designs.
This will be for the other mechanic at the dealership where Husband gets his parts. This guy is the one who comes to our farm to work on machinery.

Go the Small Quilts and Doll Quilts to see what other quilters are up to.

I have been putting off using the APQS Ultimate 1 longarm. Why? My best guess is that I am pretty sure there will be a fair amount of frustration that I just haven't wanted to deal with. But, I am never going to learn how to use it if I don't use it!

It is a rainy, windy day here. I am thankful that the temp is in the low 60s and not the low 30s with snow or ice.
I took this shot out my front door.
This is using the West filter.
This is using the the Palma filter.
And the Metro filter.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Have FUN playing with your new longarm - hopefully the frustration level will be lower than you expect. Your photos with the various filters are really nice - they remind me of the photos they use for jigsaw puzzles - ;))

Judy Hansen said...

Hope you get started with that new longarm, it will be fun......just keep telling yourself that when there is a problem.....This is Fun!!

Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Mondays, Judy