Tuesday, October 22, 2019

More Filters

I have been working on getting this quilt quilted.

When I took a little break I decided to take a couple for pictures using filters.
This is Alpaca
This is Bazaar
This is Blush
This is Eiffel
This is Metro
This is Modena
This is Ollie
This is Palma
This is Reel
This is Vista
This is Vogue
This is West

I generally use West, but sometimes I just don't like the way a pic looks so I may try using the filters more often. 
I can see definite differences in some of them, but some of them look same to me.
I can see how the black and white filters would be helpful in deciding values when picking fabrics. 
I do find the names interesting. 
I wonder who comes up with them?

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Probably the same people who come up with the names for nail polish - or their friends - LOL - ;))