Friday, October 18, 2019

Another Challenge

My son found a used gaming chair at a resale shop this summer. 
He says it is very comfortable, but he wants it to be camo. The boy is obsessed with camo! Anyway, he asked if I could do something about that. So I guess I will be making a slip cover for the chair. I want it to be something that can come off to be laundered. I needed to measure so I could order fabric so yesterday I kicked the car out of the garage! Not really. I had followed Husband to the field as he moved equipment around so I just left the car out since I would have to do it all again when Husband was finished for the day. That gave me plenty of room to work. 
This is what Son he decided he wanted. 
Realtree Camo Cotton Xtra Colors Twill Fabric
Fabric has been ordered from Realtree Store.

No comments: