Saturday, March 31, 2018

Saturday

I will start off with the Happy Thought for yesterday.
Husband's farm vehicle is fixed - he has A/C and working windows. Yay!

Unfortunately, the cost of that and the pressure tank were double 
what we guesstimated they would be.

That is not a complaint, we are happy both are fixed.

On my frame today is this...

...one of two T-shirt quilts for the daughter of a family friend.

This one is made with her daughters shirts.


 This is board PS True Blue Petite from R & S Designs.
I have gotten all my boards from them and have been happy with the quality and selection.
My MegaQuilter only has a 9 inch throat so I end up with only about 4 inches of space 
to quilt in by the time I get to the other end of a large quilt, even when loaded 
sideways, so I am happy to see their nice selection of smaller designs.

I am happy that my husband supports and encourages my hobby. It really is therapy for me.
I have finished one item (the baby quilt) on my 18 on 2018 list, got this one on the frame with 
the hope of finishing it by the end of next weekend, and almost finished the Media Cart Cover. 
It needs a fitting to make sure it will fit the way I am hoping. I will find that out on Monday. 
I have decided to not go into school to try it on. Monday will get here soon enough! 

See what other quilters are up to at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'. Check it out.

No comments: