Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter

Image result for HAPPY EASTER

 
 
Since we had the plumber here and we have another, less urgent, plumbing issue I have had to clean out the hall closet and under the sink in anticipation of an appointment to fix the slowly draining bathroom sink. That mess ended up in the only mostly unused space we have right now...
 
 
... my new sewing room. It's going to be a long time 
until this room is set up they way I see it in my head.

In case you are wondering why I needed to clean out the hall closet, 
well, access to the pipes for the bathroom sink is in that closet. 
 
 
Access to the pipes for the shower is in the bedroom closet which is on the same wall as the hall closet. Just follow the mule head rug into the bedroom and find the closet door on the left.

I had never seen this done before, but it may be a pretty common thing.
 
On the wall you can see pictures of my son when he was young. My favorite is the bottom one. 
He was a year old when this was taken. What you can't see in this picture is that Daddy was 
driving the tractor down the driveway and Son was waving and making vvvrrrooommm noises. 

Happy Thought for today is that my plants seem to be doing well.


The Butterfly Bush is growing quickly!


And, the Echium Red Feathers is getting new growth in the center. It is hard to see in this picture. 
It lost several of the outside leaves, but seems to be recovering.

And, another Happy Thought...

 
...I love chickens. I don't know why, I just do. My husband ordered this lovely 
hen and rooster for me. I think they look great in the bay window.
 
 
See what other quilters are up to at Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to finish '18 in 2018'. Check it out.

No comments: