Monday, December 2, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I am attempting to finish some UFOs.

I stopped working on this one because I got stuck trying to figure out what I wanted to do next. I started with the butterfly panel and added fabric from stash. I knew I wanted it to be bigger, but had nothing else in my stash that would work. Today I found a beautiful fabric for a border for this top.

I also got a backing, shown on the left.

I am continuing to piece units for Diamond Head. I stopped working on this one because even though I loved the fabrics I am not crazy about how they are looking sewn up in these units.


I thought about using a different layout.
 
 But, I think I will stick with the pattern instructions, on top.

Husband says a person needs quilts they don't like as much. They are easier to give away.

I can't figure out how to copy the web address for Small Quilts and Doll Quilts to create a link. I hope you can go Che k it out anyway. And, since I can't figure that out I can't add my link to her post. Hoping to get the computer back soon.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I like your border fabric and backing - and your husband is right - maybe just knowing that you can give it away will make it easier for you to finish that one - ;))