Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Foggy Frosty Morning

Image result for happy christmas eve image

I woke up to a dense fog advisory notification on my phone. We have a laser light that projects red and green dots on our house. I love how it looks when it's foggy.

Once the sun came up I was able to see the fog wasn't as dense as I thought. It did freeze which makes things look pretty.
The sun is shining so this won't last long.





Yesterday I made this cute little snowman ornament. 
We don't decorate much for Christmas. I like decorations and used to put out things each season when my son was small, but I was also busy and didn't get around to putting things away in a timely manner. One year I bought a tree that could be planted outside later. It was in the house until March, decorated for Christmas, then Valentine's day, then St. Patrick's day. It did not survive. Anyway, I don't decorate much now. Husband turns on the laser lights and the little fiber optic tree sometime after Thanksgiving. We got this pretty light up Santa last year. It works kind of like a lava lamp. When the light is turned on glitter swirls and the light changes color. Very pretty at night, but does not take a good photo so this one was taken during the day.
Notice the cute little sewing machine ornament Husband thought I needed. He is so thoughtful!

No comments: