Thursday, December 19, 2019

Waiting

My FIL had surgery yesterday to remove the last large kidney stone plus some fragments left from the first surgery. It went well. He is supposed to be released today to go back to the nursing. SIL made the arrangements and let us know that we may need to pick him up from the hospital as she had an issue that may affect whether or not she can do it. Waiting to hear. 

Husband had some farm work he wanted to do today but isn't because it is something that needs to be finished once started. Today is Sew Day but I didn't go since we weren't sure when or if we would need to go to the hospital. 

So, while I am waiting I am having a Sew Day by myself - not much different than any other day ;) I am working on this never-ending pile of units for the Disappearing Double Pinwheel I started at the last Sew Day. 

I ran out of bobbin thread right at the very end of a seam - that was lucky.

As for the computer, we have been notified that it has been repaired, tested and shipped back to the local store. Once there our files will need to be put back on our computer. They were not able to tell us when we could expect to pick it up. It will be one month tomorrow since we took it in. More waiting. 

No comments: