Monday, December 9, 2019

Design Wall Monday

To see what other quilters are up to go Small Quilts and Doll Quilts. 

I am playing with scraps today. 



I found a free pattern - Scrap Bag Star - at www.merrymayhem.com under the Freebies tab. 

I am gifted lots of scraps and cut of triangles from all my quilt friends. I wonder if they secretly think I am a little crazy yet they all hand me baggies of scraps they have been saving since the last time they saw me. :)

The block finishes at 24 inches. Mine will be slightly small since I am using triangles that are slightly smaller, but I want to use up those gifted triangles. 

I spent the weekend consolidating and reorganizing. It's been nice to discover thing I forgot about.

I have notions in several rooms throughout the house that need to be in one place. I will be taking duplicates and fabric i no longer want to Sew Day on Thursday. I have lots more to do but its getting better.

I received a call about the computer a little bit ago. It was checked in today at the right repair center. I am convinced it was lost. I am now able to track it on line. The young man who called was not able to give me any other information, such as when to expect it to be repaired and returned. This has been a frustrating experience. 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Haha - I thought you were going to wait until after Christmas to play with the triangles - ;))