Saturday, December 7, 2019

Yay me!

I am working on a Christmas card this morning. The trunk and tree strips are 1/4 inch wide at varying lengths. The round ornaments are 3/8 inch. Tiny!
I have the fabric fused and am ready to stitch it to the card. But, I am going to wait a bit to do that.

Do you notice that sunbeam?
It shines right in my face this time of day when I am at the machine.

Soooo, I decided to try to figure out how to make a Word document and print - using the tablet. And, I did it!

I made a document for the Rainbow Stairsteps found at Julie's Quilts and Costumes at
quiltsandcostumes.blogspot.com. Then I printed it!
It is now filed with the fabric for when I am ready to work on it.

Still no word about the computer. Even though I am figuring out how to do more and more with the tablet I find I am doing less of the things I usually do. One reason is that I enjoy the bigger screen of the computer for those things. The second reason is it takes too long to figure out how to dothings with the tablet and that is frustrating. Another reason is that Husband is using the tablet more to look at the cattle sale sites and the videos posted and to check out Facebook. I think we both are experiencing withdrawal from the computer. But, I am thankful for the tablet.

No comments: