Monday, December 16, 2019

Snow

We got about 2 1/2" of snow last night with a small possibility of more later today. 

I made a few more bowl buddies recently for Husband to gift.

I love the tire tracks. I used that for the motorcycle quilt I made a few months ago. It works well with the tractor fabric too. I also made two buddies using horse fabrics, but those got gifted before I took a photo.


I made a big salad for lunch today. The tomato had a little surprise!

I have never seen seeds inside a tomato sprout. 

I am still adjusting to the tablet. I will be using it for a while, I think. I have been tracking repair progress on-line, now that the computer has been found and entered back into the system. I hadn't noticed any progress for a week ago so I called today to check on it. A new mother board has been ordered but that was all they were able to tell me. No idea when that will be delivered, no idea how long any of this will take. We took the computer in on November 20th. We are definitely ready to have it back! Trying to be positive here - it is fixable and still under warranty so there should be no cost.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I like making those bowls, great gifts. I do like snow but only for a few days. It rarely snows in Texas.