Monday, December 16, 2019

Design Wall Monday

I have been working on this...








The Disappearing Double Pinwheel from Missouri Star Quilt Company's Block magazine. I thought it would be a 'quick' project. And, I guess it is  compared to the paper piecing projects I like to do that take so long to complete. I started it on Thursday at Sew Day. I have 22 more blocks to make. The pattern calls for 42 and makes a good size quilt - 81 x 93, or something close to that. 

I was conncerned about the lighter fabrics, but after looking at the photos I think they may be ok. If not, I have plenty of the fabric I bought for the border so I could replace them with that. 

The computer is still being repaired. I am so frustrated with that whole situation! Husband is using the tablet more. We find ourselves having to share which means having to wait! The tablet just isn't the same. I like the bigger screen of the computer, it's faster and just easier to use. I miss my computer :( 

No comments: