Friday, September 6, 2019

Sew Day

Yesterday was Sew Day at the library. They meet twice a month and everyone works on their own projects. Sometimes this group works on a certain project together, each person doing their own. Right now they are all making a basket quilt. Each meeting they have a goal of making a certain number of baskets which they show during the day. At the end they will all have a basket blocks quilt. I am not participating in this one since I didn't start going until part way through the project. The next project starts in January. They have decided to do Moda Blockheads (link to Amazon.com). I will probably get in on this one.

I got a lot done. I quilted a Star/Flower on the Blooming Stars runner.

And finished another purple flower and started on a peach one for the GFG quilt.
A good productive day and always interesting with all the different conversations.

No comments: