Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Row By Row

Yesterday afternoon I was looking around on Pinterest trying to find an idea for the leftover fabrics that were calling my name and found this pattern - Sweet n' Sassy at Cluck Cluck Sew.
I like the look of the center, but I'm not crazy about the border. I am cutting my starting squares bigger and have more fabric than the pattern calls for so mine will end up a little bigger than the pattern and won't really need a border. It will finish around 42 x 50-ish.

I got started piecing the HSTs yesterday.
Today I sewed three rows together.
Then I sewed some more.
Now I have five rows sewn together.
This is at least two different fabric lines, but they seem to go together well enough. I think it will make a sweet little quilt for someone. Maybe I will get it sewn together tomorrow. 

Stay safe and well.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That is going to be a VERY sweet quilt! I think the fabrics go together well - sometimes the "same" fabric line is too matchey-matchey for me - so mixing it up a little works for me - LOL - ;))