Monday, November 4, 2019

Redo

So I decided to redo the hummingbird block card. I ironed the back of the card to heat up the adhesive. It peeled away easily. I fused a piece of batting and then the whole block back onto the card. It went well.
I don't know if it looks any better. I guess it is all the seams that are so apparent that is bothering me.
I made the cards so they could stand up to be displayed if the receiver happens to want to do that.

I have a little visitor who is driving my nuts
Really! In the spring I find the nuts that have been hidden in all my planter boxes and then in unexpected places in the yard when they sprout and start to grow. 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Your hummingbird looks great! I have that same trouble when I use white fabric - all of the seams show - and I still haven't figured out a way to get around that. Your little visitor is funny - too bad he can't "plant" them all in one place where you could both find them easily - ;))