Monday, November 25, 2019

Monday

Since I still have no computer I am typing and posting this from my phone.

I'm trying to finish up some gifts for Son and GF since we are not sure when we will see them again.

I made a cute little bandana for their dog.
Hey, look at that I figured out how to post a photo!

 I am thinking it may be too small though. I used some of the fabric used in their tree skirt. If it doesn't fit I know how to make it and can make a larger one if they like it.

Husband is finally able to do some field work. Not sure how long that wi will last as rain predicted for tomorrow.

Ok. So I am able to do a blog post with a photo from my phone, but it is a different than doing it from the computer so a little frustrating. I haven't figured out how to link to another blog yet though.

No comments: