Friday, April 3, 2020

Today

I mailed off another 25 masks to the hospital where my niece works. I will make a few more for family and friends, then I am taking a break. I mean it this time. 
I will say again, I love my fabric.
Husband has been getting his equipment ready and seed was delivered yesterday. We got a little rain during the night, but soon farmers around here will be in the fields.
I had ordered some plants this winter. They were delivered yesterday. It is too early to plant them so I am hoping I can keep them alive until it is time. They will live in the garage where it is not too cold, but cooler than the house. I am thinking I could set them outside on nicer days for some sunshine if only I could remember to bring them in at night. They will get some light in the garage, just not direct sunlight. 
This little beauty is blooming.
And, I made a cake!
The recipe is Chocolate Wacky Cake made with no eggs, no milk, no butter. 
Well, there is butter in the frosting if you make that part, which I did! It was yummy. How can a person not feel better if eating something chocolate!? with sprinkles!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

That recipe sounds good - you can't beat chocolate - with sprinkles!! - ;))