Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Took a look around my yard this morning. The sun is shining which is nice after a rainy day yesterday. 
This Hibiscus is growing.
Lilies, ignore the wild lettuce. It grows everywhere and I just can't keep up with it.
 









Hollyhocks. These grow in different spots around my yard. So pretty.

A rose among the Clustered Bellflowers.

Berries are ripening. Sadly, for me, the birds are eating them.

The raised beds are doing better. I replanted beans and they are the same size as the wind-blown ones that didn't die. We have been eating the lettuce in salads for lunch.


Ok, so I was wrong. Turns out I did not dig up Purple Coneflower, but Black Eyed Susan instead. It's ok. I am happy with them anyway. There are other wildflowers coming up from seeds I threw out this spring. Maybe one of them will be purple coneflower.

No comments: