Saturday, July 20, 2019

This and that

We are having typical fair weather, only more so. It is HOT! The buildings are hotter as there is no A/C in them. There are ceiling fans in the Fine Arts building, but they only turn one direction and they are pushing all the hot air at the top down. There are big floor fans but the display cases block some of that air movement. I feel bad for the animals. The exhibitors do bring fans to blow directly on them and they do water them frequently. 

We got to see a lovely sunset on the way home Wednesday evening.

Don't worry; my son took these pictures as I was driving. And, the pictures do not do it justice. 

My son and his dog are here for the week. 
I think the dog has made himself right at home! 
He is a good dog and I enjoy having him here.

There is a rose blooming that I didn't think would survive this year. Yesterday it looked like this.
Today it looks like this.
I think a setting got bumped on my phone camera because this picture just doesn't seem as clear.

No comments: