Monday, July 8, 2019

Monday Happenings

To see what other quilters are up to go to Small Quilts and Doll Quilts.

I have loaded a quilt on the frame. Not the new frame; still haven't figured everything out with that machine yet. 
This pattern is Corrugated Quilt and the pattern can be found at Urban Elementz. I am pretty sure my kit came from Keepsake Quilting, but since I can't find it on their web site it may no longer be available.

 









I am quilting a spiral design in the columns and borders with light gray thread.

Have I mentioned before how much I love batiks? If I had to choose only one type of fabric to use it would be batiks.

3 comments:

The Colorful Fabriholic said...

It truly does look corrugated. What an amazing optical illusion!

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Beautiful!! - ;))

Judy Hansen said...

I love how this quilt looks corrugated. I've never seen that before. I have so much to learn about value changes and like to study quilts like yours to see how they give an optical illusion. Thanks for linking with Design Wall Monday! Judy