Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Happy Birthday America!

Wishing everyone a happy and safe Fourth of July!


I finished this block yesterday evening...

I have had a busy morning already. I got the rhubarb patch cleaned up and husband I were finished mowing the yard by 10:00! We have been a little lazy after lunch, both of us dozing off in our chairs while watching the news. 
Then I did a little stitching.  

As if I don't have enough projects going as it is I have started back up with the counted cross-stitch. I got away from doing it several years ago when I started having issues with my contact lenses. I have since switched to glasses but could never seem to get a prescription that was just right so it made doing cross-stitch frustrating. I seem to have resolved that issue so I have picked it up again. I plan to make cards with these.

Husband just went out to do afternoon chores 
so I am going to get some quilting done.  


hosting Design Wall Mondays and  
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to 
finish '18 in 2018'.
Check them out.

No comments: