Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Outside

Because the mornings have been decently cool and we are expecting a heat wave I have been spending a lot of time outside the last few days.
These are so small, and so cute! 
Yummy veggies. Not a lot, but just right for me. Husband doesn't eat these. 
Busy bees. 

 
When I did come in I had visitors at the door.
He showed me his front and back. 
 Then his mate showed up.
It looked like they were having a conversation about something.
I don't see the yellow finches very often so this was a nice treat.

I was able to contact our friend's daughter yesterday. He had been moved to a room, but is now back in ICU because of pneumonia as well as COVID. No ventilator at this time which is good. He is very weak. She said she would let him know we are thinking of him and would keep us updated. 

Stay safe and well.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Sorry to hear that your friend is back in the ICU - but no ventilator is a good sign. Your flowers and birds are so cheerful - enjoy your cooler days - ;))