Tuesday, January 22, 2019

This + That =

Substitute teachers in the building (ALL three kindergarten teachers and principal gone to a conference) + a long weekend full of snowy, windy weather + full moon = unruly children. And, then the weather got worse. We started getting freezing rain about mid-morning. Other districts around us were announcing early dismissals. The decision was made that our district would release 2 hours early. We were in session long enough for it to count as a full day so no emergency day to make up at the end of the year. I think the whole building let out a sigh of relief.

On the quilting front, I finished this top yesterday.


The top, backing and binding are all bundled together and added to the pile of quilts waiting to be quilted.


I received a stylus and attachment for the Ultimate.  


I still want to work on free-hand quilting, but I can start using design boards - as soon as I get the tension fine tuned a little more.



No comments: