Thursday, December 29, 2016

Quilter's Exchange Blocks

I am trying to organize my Pinterest Boards and I don't think I have posted all of the blocks that I have made so far so here goes.
We are all using Johnny Around the Corner as the frame and our own 6 inch blocks in the center. I chose Dancing Shoofly.

 
January
 
February
The block on the right is mine.
The block on the left is call Crystal. The maker has since changed her block 
as she found this one too difficult and time consuming to make. 

 
March
 
 
April
 
 
May
 

June

 
July
 
 
August
 
 
September

 
October
 
 
 November
 

We decided to skip December since our meeting day fell on Christmas Eve,
so this is the for the January exchange.

There are 16 of us participating so we are nearing the end; only 3 more to go.











 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Very nice!! I like that "Johnny Around the Corner" frame - it sets off the blocks really well. And I like how it seems to go around in a circle in the "May" blocks. Hope you and your family have a very Happy New Year!! - ;))