Thursday, December 22, 2016

Nothing To Do

Because I have nothing else to do (hysterical laughing) I have made this...


...from Pat Sloan - One Hundred Eighty-Two Day Solstice Challenge.

I have a small stash (it fits in a box so it is small, right?) of Civil War fabrics from the Civil War Sampler. The blocks are done, but put away while I worked on THE QUILT.


And, this quilt, Old Crow.

I seemed to pick up fat quarters whenever I saw one I liked. Now I need to use them up.
I think this project will be a good way to use them up.

2 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

I have plenty to do this week too but I can't make myself work on the border of the quilt I'm supposed to be working on. I've made the churn dash block, I've sewn bindings and now I'm going to go sew bindings on quilts. But do you think I can make myself work on what I'm supposed to be working on?

I'm going to do what I want and I'm not going to feel guilty about it either! Have a peaceful Christmas. Gretchen

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Nothing to do - hahahahahahaha - ;))