Friday, June 15, 2012

On the Needles...

Judy L - over here - is posting what is on her knitting needles on Fridays. I usually have something - ok, several somethings - on my needles to I thought I would post, too.

I do have several projects going, but I will post what I have been working on most recently.

I like to keep something easy on my needles to take to basketball practice and tournaments with me. Usually dishcloths or socks that are easy to do without having to refer to the directions too much. I like these projects because they work up quickly, too.








 I have finished the top of Amish with a Twist. I had to order black batting and am waiting on that to arrive.




And, the added benefit of knitting at practice is that I have taught the sister and cousin of two of the players to knit! Yay! She has made a scarf or two and is currently starting on a baby blanket for a family member.

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

WOW! I didn't realize how HUGE that quilt is! It would take me FOREVER to hand quilt that! ;))

Paula, the quilter said...

What pattern are you using for the socks?