Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday...

Amish with a Twist applique border
I am still working on the Amish with a Twist. Since I took this photo I have sewn on two applique borders and I am about to finish the applique on a 3rd border.
















I have also finished up a Quilts for Kids quilt. I really liked the fabric in this one. My husband thinks it should go to a boy because it is blue. But, I think a little girl would love it, too.

Quilt for Kids

Back of QFK




















Horses side
We have a friend who will be having heart surgery soon. I wanted to let him know we are thinking of him and praying for a successful surgery. He likes horses and has had to give up his horse because he just cannot take care of the horse anymore. He also likes dogs. Again, he has had to give up his dogs as well. So the quilt is horses on one side, dogs on the other. When I saw these fabrics I knew they would make a good quilt for him.


Dog side



No comments: