Tuesday, October 6, 2020

This is a test

 Testing... testing...

I had trouble inserting photos from my computer files yesterday. I still can't do that today. But using a suggestion from someone - thank you! - I am hoping I have figured something out. 


I clicked on the insert photo button up top, then chose the Blogger option, then Google Album Archive. Several albums appeared and I chose the one that appeared to contain most of my photos -  a lot of photos come up. I know this isn't all of my photos but the lastest ones were there. The photos appear to be in chronological order with the oldest ones at the top of the list. I chose this one from that list. 

The next two photos are the same, but I removed this photo from my phone after inserting the first one and it still shows up in the Blogger list and here on this page.

Here is another old one. 

So maybe this is the solution to my problem. I just don't understand why it changed. I think I will go make some cookies now.

Have a great day. Stay safe and well. 

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Making cookies sounds like a LOT more fun than messing with Bl0gger changes - glad you got it figured out - ;))