Thursday, October 8, 2020

Piecing

 I have made a few more blocks for Amish with a Twist 2.

All twelve of Block 1 are done, 
as well as Block 2.

Block 3 is finished and I am working on Block 4. I need to cut fabric for the next block.

Each block or group of blocks is packaged with the cutting and sewing instructions for those particular blocks. I am cutting and sewing each packet before moving on to the next. 

I am still working on figuring out how to get my photos into the blog. I think I have it figured out, but I have been taking photos to practice doing that. So, here is a photo of a stack of six quilts that will be donated once I figure out where to donate them. 
Stay safe and well.

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

NICE blocks! Good luck with your photos - the new Bl*gger is a "pain" and "clunky" - but they don't give us much choice - ;))