Monday, February 10, 2020

How

do I create labels?

On some other blogs I read at the bottom of the post I see the word Labels and then there is a listing of some things mentioned in the post. By clicking on one of those a person can see all the posts pertaining to that label.

I would like to be able to do that, too. I would like to be able to click on a label and see all the posts about, for example, a certain project - when it was started, information about it, when it was finished.

But, I don't know how.

But, wait...

I think I may have just figured it out.

So, I guess this post is a test to see if I really did figure it out.


Here is a recent photo and I will create a label so that in the future I can more easily find when this happened. 

If I really didn't figure this out at least there is a nice photo for your viewing pleasure. :)

EDIT: I DID figure it out!

1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

YAY!! You figured it out!! - ;))