Monday, February 10, 2020

Design Wall Monday

To see what other quilters are up to go to 

I now have 43 blocks made using the Stash Buster Challenge 2020 block from Border Creek Station. I am going to just keep making blocks until I have enough for a decent sized quilt. I am not buying any fabric for this, except possibly a backing fabric. 
I have also finished a few more 365 Challenge blocks.
I am now through May 20. These are six inch blocks for a light colored border. 

Tomorrow Husband has a lung function test to see where he stands with his COPD. He never smoked. He has been involved with farming his entire life and worked in a printing factory for more than 15 years. I suspect that the fumes, dust and chemicals involved in those work activities have led to the COPD.  His appointment is at Noon. What a crazy time for an appointment. Sometime during the day I hope to get more fabric cut for both of those on-going projects. 

1 comment:

Judy Hansen said...

I really like the stash buster project. I printed out the directions for the block, but I have promised myself I wouldn't start any new projects until my UFO stack is whittled down to a manageable size. But this is really cute, and I added it to my bucket list. Thanks for linking up with Design Wall Monday and showing us what you are working on.