Thursday, February 21, 2019

Busy Day

It is FFA Week and the animal fair was today. So Kindergarten took a little trip to see all the animals.


Day old chicks in a tub.
An incubator with eggs. 
One hatched while we were there!


This is a bearded dragon. I heard someone say it is the biggest one they have seen. 


This is a snake. I don't know what kind, but the young man handling it says it does not bite and it's name is Shadow.


I think this is a tortoise, but I am not sure.
Also, I am not quite sure how bearded dragons, snakes and tortoises fit into the farm animal theme, but the young students did enjoy seeing them. Some were even brave enough to touch the snake.


A Holstein cow, goats and a pony,


pigs and rabbits


and, of course, a tractor.
A fun day!

And at the end of the day 


a beautiful sky.

No comments: