Sunday, September 2, 2018

Fixed!

This week I participated in a Barn Quilt painting party. 





 







And, I did this...















But, today I did this...



I am really happy with the result. The instructor was going to make me another one which made me feel really bad. I didn't think she should have to do that because of my carelessness. Now she won't have to.

 


Here is a better look at my new shoes.My husband saw them on Facebook and thought I needed them. He is a keeper!

Small Quilts and Doll Quilts is hosting 
Design Wall Mondays and  
What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to 
finish '18 in 2018'.  Check them out.



1 comment:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

AWESOME!!! - times 3 - your husband for being a keeper - your new shoes for being so perfect - and your painting "fix" for working out so well - ;))