Monday, September 24, 2012

I am having internet connection issues - again. This seems to be an ongoing thing. I just don't know why, in this great age of technology, that I can't have a better connection:(

Now on to Design Wall Monday.
 I finally found the blue I wanted for the T-shirt quilt. Kona cotton Marine. It was been through the wash - twice. The color catchers came out pretty dark the first time so I washed it again, just to be sure it won't run as there are some white shirts being used.

 I have been working on another QFK quilt. They sent some very cute Pooh fabric this time.
I have this loaded on the frame, ready to quilt. It is hard to see, but the thin goldish border has honey bees on it. I am thinking of quilting it using a meander stitch with a honey bee every once in a while.



2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I clicked on the honeybee photo to make it larger - and I SEE the bees - so CUTE!! ;))

Brita said...

Adorable quilt, and your ideas for the quilting sounds perfect :-)