Saturday, August 18, 2018

Still rearranging

Over the last week this wall went from
an aquarium full of fish and all their accessories. 









 

To an aquarium empty of fish, accessories and about half the water. 











To fabric organization!



The ribbons and coats belong to my son. 
This is taking longer than I had hoped. I had wanted this room organized and ready to be used as a sewing room before I went back to school, which is Monday, but it will get there eventually. And, just in case you think it appears to be mostly finished, here is what the other side of the room looks like.


Still some tweaking to do, but I am happy to have a bed in there that can be used. Once the boxes full of my sons things leave this room, it will be easier to figure out how to make the best use of the room. I want to be able have the embroidery machine set up for embroidery all the time and the other machine set up for sewing. I am thinking of putting another 4 foot table in there by the bed that could be either moved away from the bed or folded down when we have overnight visitors. I will probably be trying different things to see what works best. 

For now, I am going to take a little break and go sew!

2 comments:

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

Baby steps - it's all coming together!! - ;))

Cindy Quilts said...

Yeah, slower than I had hoped, but I do a little and live with it a few days to see if I like it. I survived the first Teacher Institute day and only worked an hour past the time I was suppose to! I hope to get a little piecing in this evening, but once supper is over and I have sat down for a bit I lose all momentum :(