Sunday, August 26, 2018

I May Be Crazy!

I can't believe I started another project!
But.... my husband saw this on Facebook and really liked it soooo....
I purchased the instant digital download at ImInStitches13.  
I ordered the yarn and started today.

I knit reasonable well. 
I have made scarves 






 








 








and hats 













 
and mittens


and sweaters for big people and little people.




 
 

And all of those things in miniature.

























 


I have finished items other people started. 


But, I haven't crocheted anything before. Oh, I take that back. I have crocheted a cover for a travel cup to help absorb the condensation from cold drinks. But, nothing big, until now. My husband thinks this should be a fair entry next year. It took me 35 minutes to do one row. One row! This project will take a while.

A weird thing happened to me yesterday when I was printing some things for school. Some of the ink cartridges needed to be replaced. When I opened the new box of cartridges I found this...



Every package had been opened. Even more weird is that I didn't notice it at first. I thought the package I tore open opened easily and then noticed the yellow tab was inside the package, not on the cartridge. I installed it and printed. The page looked good. I started to open the next package when I noticed they were all open. The way these are open is not how I open them. I tear down from the notch at the top of the package. These are cut across. It appears is if they were used because the yellow tab had been removed and was missing in all the packages except one. I couldn't figure out how this could happen because the box was sealed. Then I turned it over.



It's been taped shut. I did not notice that when I bought it, but you can be sure I will check for that from now on. I no longer have the receipt or I would return them.

But, even weirder still is the fact that I went ahead and installed all these opened cartridges and they are working. So far. I don't know how long it will last, but ink is on my shopping list.

No comments: