Monday, August 27, 2018

Oh, Monday

I'm glad it's over.

My school district, along with others in this county, released early because of the heat. That means we have to get all the students to the bathroom during recess because they get on buses right after recess. Today, because of the heat advisory the students went to the air conditioned library to watch a video. This is all new to them and it was a difficult, chaotic undertaking. I am glad it is over.

When I left school I went to my friend's house to get my copy of the block for our Exchange quilt.
I am doing block one of The Christmas Traditions quilt by Debbie Roberts. Clicking on the link will take you to Amazon where you can see the quilt on the book cover.



I am using a Round Robin piece from years ago as my medallion instead of the medallion in the book.



I am using black as the background and solids instead of Christmas prints. 

Clicking this link will take you to the Chino Valley Quilters page where you can look at their blocks.

Small Quilts and Doll Quilts is hosting 


Design Wall Mondays and  


What a Hoot Quilts is challenging quilters to 








finish '18 in 2018'.  Check them out.

Edit: Blogger is doing weird things. After I published my post I noticed some small type in one area and lots of space between lines at the bottom. I thought I fixed those things, but every time I edit it gets worse. Sorry.




No comments: