Monday, January 2, 2017

Design Wall Monday

My wall hasn't changed for a few days.





My Quilt Exchange group will be meeting again later this month to exchange our monthly blocks/bags. We will also me doing a flannel fat quarter exchange. Each participant is to bring 2 fabrics cut into fat quarters to exchange. Here are mine.


Since this meeting will fall during the first retreat of the year I decided I would find a project to work on using the flannels. I chose this one... Breezy Batiks by Moda. This and lots of other free patterns can be found here.


I was thinking of going scrappy for the background but was concerned there would not be enough lights in the flannel exchange so I got a light grayish piece for that. Then I added a few other FQs just because I liked them.





And, I am keeping it all organized in this cute little suitcase type storage box I found on sale at Joann's.





Isn't it cute?! I love sunflowers and it is a nice size and has a handle.

No comments: