Monday, January 16, 2017

On my wall

More 365 Challenge blocks.

Yesterday afternoon I had these done.


Yesterday evening I was able to finish a few more- March 25 through 31, minus March 27.


I have saved what I had sewn for March 27 and put it away. I may come back to it later, but I don't want to work on it now.

Still quilting on the T-shirt quilt.
I am about half way finished.



I have accepted one more, but will only be quilting it. The Grandmother of the student is putting it together, which I am thankful for. I really am not enjoying making T-shirt quilts. I do have 2 more to make, start to finish, but they are for a family friend.

I have so many projects for myself, and that I want to give as gifts, that I am not taking projects for other people for a while. I am feeling too much stress, and guilt, trying to make things for people in the time they want them. I feel like I am not getting things completed as quickly as they, or I, think I should be. When I am working (kindergarten teacher's aide) I am too tired when I come home to work on quilting. Sometimes I sew, but not often. I do most of my sewing/quilting on the weekend. Besides, my son is wanting attention, and there is dinner to fix, etc., etc. so I just don't even try to be productive during the week.

Today is a drizzly, foggy day. I am thankful we did no get the ice predicted. It will be nice to see the sun and a little warmer temperatures later this week.

1 comment:

AnnieO said...

Tshirt quilts are something I decline if anyone asks me to make one! Good for you for setting your parameters, it is YOUR time after all.