Sunday, January 15, 2017

365 Challenge

I am so behind with the 365 Challenge

It has started over for 2017 so you can join in if you wish. 
I guess I could say I am behind from last year OR ahead for this year!

I am contemplating putting together the blocks I have made into... whatever they finish up as.

Then, I see finished quilts and I think I want to keep going.

But, I am only finished up to March 26.


The top blocks here are March 25 and are 6 inches. I goofed (top block) and decided to just cut new pieces and redo the whole block. The bottom one is March 26 and is 3 inches.

I am working on the March 27 block. I am NOT enjoying it. At all. This is what has me thinking maybe I just need to be finished. I spend quite a bit of time yesterday evening working on this one. And, more time today. I am thinking I should just skip this one and keep going with the other blocks. If I remake some of the other blocks using different colors it is likely that no one will know except me. Also there are some bonus blocks so it may all work out anyway. After all, this should be enjoyable, right? And, I am not enjoying this one.


You can see see some finished ones at 

On a more positive note, I finished the latest block for the 182 Day Solstice Challenge by Pat Sloan.


Here are all 4 so far. I am using my Civil War pieces left from past projects.

No comments: